5 reasons why you chose to study on this programme.
- Specialised institute
- Good reputation
- Globally recognised qualification
- Challenge myself
5 things that you want to learn during your time on the programme.
- How to think creatively
- To work as part of a team
- Software skills
- Articulate ideas
5 skills that you think are your strengths.
- Problem solve by trail and error
- Open to criticism
- Attention to detail
- Like to work hard
5 things that you want to improve.
- Drawing skills
- Public speaking
- General knowledge of the industry
- Pace/Work flow
5 ways that you will evaluate your progress.
- Time to reflect
- industry relationship
5 questions that you want to find the answer to.
- My U.S.P
- What media I enjoy working with
- Preferred field of expertise
- Companies I would like to work for
- How to get noticed
5 things that inspire you.
Monotype - The absurdity of form. Poster study.
Photography by Alexander Kent
Astronomy poster design by Simon Page
Ephemicropolis by Peter Root
Charcoal drawings by Robert Longo
MAD architects: Absolute towers